Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2:11.2010 : Long time

Haha people say that we must always believe in fate, now i understand d... I guess i just cant get along with others anyway... Haiz le, i just hate what i did last time, but just dun always step on me, i need some air... So now on, i dun give a dam anymore le, i do it my way say all you like you cant stop me... This few days my feeling is always so weird... I just cant explain why is it always like this zzz. Today suddenly our gap become closer again, but when one side is close the other side is open. I am just too tired to be like this le, everything i do, i dun think it is right... So, i wont do anything le... Every decision i make always disappoints me... Today went swimming again, so tired le... but fun... Whole day at school play cards... I guess i am always in the middle, i just wont be in the position that i wished to be... Many times i told myself that doesn't matter but it just doesn't seem like it suits in my brain... I guess i do it my way is the best thing that i am able le...

No comments:

Post a Comment