Friday, October 15, 2010

15.10.2010 : This i really sad le

Shit la, everything that i wanted to do but i just wont get a chance. Today someone is sad again, but i just cant help the person, how useless i am, i just duno why this would happen la!!! what happen oi!!!!!!! VERY DIAO ONE LA, i saw her cry again that day but i just wan to call her to not cry but another guy did it, WTF TERRY LAI U STAND THERE KAO LAN AH. Man i hate myself very much. Today i was really very very sad, but i sad until i remember my promise so i didn't show in clu my sad face. I really want to share with someone my story but no one will give the right answer i want, so i forced myself to keep everything inside me and i did it. Everyone asked me why but i just wont answer. Today is also one day i feel very unpleasant, what i do doesn't seem right

No comments:

Post a Comment