Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4.11.2010 : Well

Once again i slept late again le, but just dun feel like sleeping no matter how tired i am these days thinking of some things that i regret... Now i am talking to the moon every night... I get really jealous about some people who had it in a successful way but i didn't... Well, i guess is just not the right move... Everyday i suffer from this question, should i or should i not... Everytime i have a question without an answer le... I feel like everything changed into bad, just wonder am i the cause of everything... Hate it, i really wanted to find out the answer but then i just feel like i rather keep it to myself gua... I just wonder why i sms people they just wont reply, i asked them many times le but now i started to get lazy about it... I guess i am just annoying or irritating gua, or people maybe busy le... Me and the others gap are getting bigger and bigger, but i just dunno what to do, maybe things are just that way. Now days, i get lazy to get out from home, not that i have no where to go, is that i am really scare that it would turn out bad... I guess is time i get a good rest... Haiz sleep so late yet i still wake at 9... My blesses are now useless le, i cant do anything anymore, but just let it be.... Everyday i keep on like this, but i am really tired to go on le, but i told myself i will continue no matter the question should or should not appears again... I just guess Let It Be is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment