Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am just.... HAIZ!

Things are getting worse again! tomorrow is the last day of school, i really miss my clu very much and also my school mates, i just feel like without them my life is not bright anymore, haiz.... usually i feel like holiday is a great time but now i dun feel so bored and sad when holidays come... I just wonder why until now i still cant let go... Things are really getting worse... The ones who are good to me had mad off because of my words... What can i do? Ok fine next time i will just shut up... I thought i can stand up again but until now i just cant do it... How i wish the one i really need is here but that is what i call impossible.... Today i went back to the road we spend some time on but the when i see it, it just cuts me deep deep and very deep... Why i always create disasters... I am just really not suitable in here or what i call this enviroment... Or maybe the me who don't talk is better than the me who enjoy playing and teasing around... My eyes are closing le but i just cant fall asleep again... Just dunno how should i face the fact... Words are easier said than do, so why waste effort on saying it... But sometimes is just hard to keep it inside me just like every mirror reflecting the pain... Now i really have no one left to share with, i guess the stars will listen to me or even the moon.... Just WTF is this la....

No comments:

Post a Comment