Monday, November 8, 2010

08.11.2010 : Life

Well, today was not a day i wanted again,i always take the wrong step, everytime i fight i would ask myself again,if i just shut up this wont happen.I guess thats the way i am, my dad usually scold me that i should have learn how to lose, but seems like after years of that i still hasn't change.Today someone chat with me about an issue that i am also facing, but whenever i talk about other people's issue it reflects me just the way it is.... I am just always not good enough, everytime i am just a stupid person who sits there and do nothing, at home or at school... everytime i see my mum washing dishes i would ask myself what if i do it, but then i just cant afford to move because i just dunno what to do... god damn it.... I hate to see it but when i dun see it, makes me feel even worse, what to choose?? Last saturday celebrated wai kian's bday, although i didn't wrote all the words that i wanted to say, but i guess its not the write time haha! no such thing la, just that not enough space to write for him! Er my maths once again make me disappointed, nvm i can try again... Every night when i sleep, my eyes are super tired, but its hard for me to sleep, maybe too many things to fan? but then i think think i dun see anything i can fan with but then theres something that i cant accept. Day and day i am getting more tired le, head also pain... Someone told me, that i never give up on something, then i answered back did i? cause i really have no ideas about it. Its getting worse le

No comments:

Post a Comment