Monday, December 20, 2010

Time

Wah really fast that the holiday is going to end, just feels like i'm off for 1 week only... Time is fast when nothing comes around.... Few days ago farewell has just passed, well nothing much but it all went well except for the rain... Next year is not a easy year anymore, PMR, just feels the same as UPSR but this time i face more stress and more subjects... Well i guess my whole effort and time will be on the book. Hours more i will ge going on our CLU annual trip, excited but yet i am still sad because the departure of my seniors or can be said as my true friends, just dunno what will happen without them to play around with... I can still recall the 1st day we were together. Well, now for me i don't have a intrest to love anymore because i know that my PMR is just around the corner... Well hope that tmr is the best day ever!! are hope it might not be the last

No comments:

Post a Comment